Search This Blog

Teaching General Civilization

Teaching General Civilization

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The FEDs (COINTELPRO)

Peace,

In my book "In the Name of Allah" I included actual FBI file excerpts from their Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) against Allah and the Five Percenters. I did this purposely.

In 1965, the FEDS started to monitor Allah and his Five Percenters very closely. The majority of their efforts toward the "nuetralizing" of Allah and the Five Percenters are not available to the public.

Needless to say, I’m no grand advocater of conspiracies, but beyond a shadow of doubt, COINTELPRO still exist today.

THE FIVE PERCENTERS ARE STILL VERY MUCH ON THAT LIST.

Not only is the Five Percenters on their as a movement, but certain people with potential or influence inside the movement are likely targets.

There is no doubt about this.

For those that know me or who were there, know I was arrested because I was a target of theirs. I was detained and interviewed by the Joint Terrorist Task Force, the Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a local Police force and a Gang Unit all in a 24 hour span.

A lot more could be said that I won’t go into here.

But I’m saying that to say, I know how real it is firsthand. I know what they are capable of doing and what they told me they could do and would do.

Now why am I revealing this? Because we are all targets, that includes the Allah School, the Sun of Man paper, the Five Percenter paper, the Allah Team, the Universal Truth, Original Thought, and key brothers on the net (especially if you have websites) and I must add all 5% authors. Also if you are very active with the regions and organizing the NGE...chances are you are on that list too. Some may be more targeted then others..but nevertheless.

Now there might be more on this list, or I could have it wrong..I’m just thinking how they would think. I’m not saying any one on this list is an "agent", But I’m saying we are all targets of the agents.

Now, everything is real, the enemy can try to "flip" you. And you better believe some in all Black organizations are PAID agents that exist amongst us. Now, having the knowledge of the Devils (10%) efforts against us...You have to avoid the "traps" that they set for you to fall in.

Brothers and Sisters, understand that we are being watched. Beware of rumors and propaganda. Be on the lookout for those who promote disunity, distrust and murder. Be on the lookout for all "aggressors." Study Yakub’s history until you have it down to a science on how the enemy operates.

The Devil is extremely wise. Understand what part you play in his overall plan when you are slandering, backbiting, causing suspicion, or trying to incite the righteous to fight and kill one another.

I am secure and know that Allah is the God and nothing happens except by his permission or what he allows to happen. Allah plans and the devil plans and Allah is the best of all planners.

Try to encourage unity between all of your brothers (regardless of their philosophy or religious differences). Judge them on whether or not they are being righteous.

Study Parts 1 & 2 of the COINTELPRO program and realize it is still in effect. Don’t contribute towards it.

You say you are God..then learn to love your Brothers.

More is to be revealed on this subject...but be always on the alert. Let’s be intelligent in all of our dealings.

Peace,
Your Brother in Islam,
Wakeel Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment