Search This Blog

Teaching General Civilization

Teaching General Civilization

Friday, January 6, 2012

"Am I Problem Oriented or Solution Oriented?" by Isma'il Latif Umayya (Understanding GodAllah)

Isma'il Latif Umayya


‎-Am I Problem Oriented or Solution Oriented?-

-Am I Solution Oriented with Problems or Do I make (unnecessary) Problems that I wallow in or am forced to solve (thus taking up valued time)?

-If so, "Why do i do this?"

-Do i have goals? Do I have goals within the collective mission of saving my people and being a civilized person?

-if not "why?"

-if so

-Do I pursue my goals?

-What are my distractions?

-Why do i stay in the distraction?

-is it attention
-loneliness
-validation
-fear

-What would be worse to fail trying to attain my goals & aims or continue to dream about them?

-Do i see other individuals or people or rotate around those doing things that i could do and don't even think or apply it to myself that i could do these same things?

-Do I put a self imposed "Jedi Mind Trick" on myself that i'm "helping" and that's why i can't afford to invest in my goals?

-How is not investing in my goals/development helping or Hindering that which i profess to be a helper of?

-How much time do i devote to gaining knowledge of the things that make up my goals and how to attain them?

-Will living through other people fulfill me?

-if so why?

Life isn't always a (public) conversation. Get to living to Get to dying (regretting).

In ISLAM "Life" is a thing that has Aim & Purpose. Each individual as his/her own mark to make.

When we see the accomplishments of each other (especially people without any culture) we tend to believe that we too can do those things, even if the motivation is out of jealousy.

Anyway. Just a reminder. Don't forget to Live (especially if you don't believe in a mystery god or you think there is nothing for you beyond the grave) cause this looks like it might be your chance.

Jumuah Mubarak.

Peace.

your brother in Islam. Understanding GodAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment